Starting at the summer semester 2018, the registration of the Studo account will only be available via SMS-TAN. Previously an alternative registration option, this form of registration is now necessary to use the app.
Why is that?
- The other different registration options (Google, Facebook, e-mail) have resulted in many users not knowing which method they used when installing the app. This very often led to the loss of the PRO version or individual settings.
- In some cases, non-EU email providers were used to create the student account. Since this is not recommended for data protection reasons, we have gone one step further and only enable data protection-friendly registration using services that are fully in line with the GDPR.
- Registration via SMS-TAN is a modern and one of the safest forms of identification.
- As with WhatsApp or Telegram, it is not necessary to remember a password or the login method.
- The protection of data subject rights according to GDPR is made possible by authentication via SMS-TAN.
Of course, your phone number will only be saved for the purpose of login and will not be used or passed on for anything else.
I don't want to log in with my mobile number.
Unfortunately for technical reasons it is currently not possible for us to offer another registration option. However, there has been feedback from users who do not want to use this registration option. We will evaluate whether and how we can offer a different type of registration - however, the registration is only available with SMS-TAN.
Update May 1, 2018: Due to the new European GDPR, we can no longer change the login. Only through authentication via SMS-TAN can we protect data subject rights such as the obligation to delete. It is no longer possible to switch to the registration options previously used.
Of course we make every effort to satisfy all users, but at the same time we have to develop the app as efficiently as possible and respond to the requirements of students and universities. With the previous login method, there were unfortunately too many problems that delayed the development process. We hope you understand that. You can find more information and details about the login here.
With the latest SMS authentication, the highest level of data protection is guaranteed in Studo, while a secure and up-to-date login method is made possible.
Verification with matriculation number / university account
Due to data reduction and data protection, the operator of the Studo App does not save your student ID number, matriculation number or your university access data. Therefore, no studo account verification can be offered with this data. You can find more information and details about the login here.
Have fun with Studo and good luck with your studies!
By the way: We look forward to your feedback and will take it into account in our planning: Give feedback